Valplast Flexible Partials Brandon FL
Intelligent Smile Restoration
Valplast is one of the most cosmetic, comfortable and affordable methods of tooth replacement available today. Since 1953 millions of people have discovered the exceptional benefits that Valplast can bring to their appearance and confidence, providing them with something that they can truly smile about.
The VALPLAST Smile
What if there were a way to replace missing teeth that didn’t involve any expensive surgical procedures? What if there were an affordable method of tooth replacement that didn’t sacrifice aesthetics? What if there existed a partial denture that could actually blend in with your natural dentition so that it appeared invisible in your mouth?
With the introduction of Valplast, nobody has to know that you are missing teeth. For more than five decades Valplast® flexible partials have been the preferred choice of patients looking for a method of tooth replacement that is aesthetic, comfortable and affordable. Valplast® partials cost less than dental implants and dental bridges and they require no surgery or invasive procedures. Compared to traditional metal partial dentures, Valplast® offers better aesthetics, comfort and durability. In fact, Valplast® partials are made from an unbreakable nylon resin and each Valplast® restoration comes with a lifetime guarantee against breakage and fracture.
It was long thought that removable partial dentures had to be rigid to be effective. The innovation of the Valplast® Flexible Partial allows the restoration to adapt to the constant movement and flexibility in your mouth. This is the underlying thinking behind Valplast’s innovative flexible, removable partial denture. The flexibility, combined with strength and light weight, provides total comfort and great looks!
Valplast® partials are custom-fabricated in a dental laboratory. They are a prescription only product and your dentist can help you decide if they’re right for you. The preparation is relatively simple because your natural teeth don’t need to be altered in any way. The Valplast® partial is virtually invisible because there are no telltale metal clasps, and the material itself blends with the tissue in your mouth so that the only thing that shows is your beautiful smile.
When considering a removable partial, many people find the Valplast® Flexible Partial to be the most comfortable option, and the final restoration can be made very quickly! While the cost may be higher than a partial made with visible metal clasps, the results of the flexible partial are beautiful, and patient satisfaction is very high. The Valplast® Flexible Partial involves only non-invasive procedures, and gives you confidence in your restoration while talking, eating and most importantly, smiling!
Frequently Ask Questions
Will Valplast break under stress?
Can I have a tooth added to my Valplast?
Is Valplast suitable for people with allergies to common dental materials?
Can Valplast be used for full dentures?
How can I register my Valplast appliance?
How do I care for my Valplast partial dentures?
Valplast® restorations, like your own teeth, require care and good oral hygiene. To keep your Valplast® restoration looking and feeling like new, please follow these simple directions:
* Clean your Valplast appliance regularly. Val-Clean® Concentrated Denture Cleaner will safely, quickly, and effectively maintain the cleanliness of Valplast® partials as well as other removable dental appliances. Val-Clean® is available directly from Valplast Support Services, and can be ordered by calling (888) 325-3260 or visiting www.valclean.com.
* Soak your Valplast® appliance in Val-Clean® for 10-15 minutes a day, or overnight at least three times a week.
* Loose particles can be removed with the use of a sonic denture cleaner, or by placing the appliance under running water. Brushing a Valplast® appliance regularly is not recommended as this may remove the polish and roughen the surface over time. A soft brush (without toothpaste) may be used occasionally to remove any build-up or particles that have developed on your dental appliance.
* If possible, rinse your Valplast® dental appliance after eating to remove any food particles.
* Keep the partial in water or in denture cleaner whenever it is not being worn to keep the surface hydrated.
* Remember to brush your natural teeth and gums regularly as directed by your dentist.
Additional Tips for the Care of Your Valplast Appliance
* Store brands of denture cleaner are not recommended for cleaning a Valplast® appliance, as they are not effective and may contain ingredients that can damage the Valplast® or its color.
* Toothpaste and toothbrushes may scratch or dull the surface of your Valplast® appliance. Be sure to remove your Valplast® restoration whenever you brush your natural teeth.
* Please keep the appliance out of reach from pets. Dogs and other pets find dental appliances to be attractive chew toys.
* Valplast® appliances are very durable and are designed to give long term performance under normal usage. Please note that the Valplast® base material will resist fracture or breakage better than the synthetic teeth that are embedded in it. Small accidents such as dropping the appliance in the sink or on the floor will not damage the Valplast®, but may cause the teeth to fracture. Please handle the appliance with care.
* Contact your dentist if you experience any discomfort from your dental restoration or if you ever have any abnormality with your natural teeth or gums